- Follow classroom rules.
- Walk in a safe, quiet manner, staying to the right side in the hallways.
- Keep off the grass.
- Do not bring weapons or toys that look like weapons of any kind.
- Students in 3-5 Grades are allowed to ride bicycles to school.
- Walk bicycles on campus and lock them in the bike racks. All students must wear helmets when riding bicycles.
- Gum chewing is prohibited.
- Do not bring toys, balls, scooters, or skateboards from home without specific permission from your teacher.
- Follow the bus driver’s instructions.
- Remain seated and face forward when the bus is moving.
- Use a quiet voice, and keep your hands and head inside the bus.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not permitted on the bus. Do not litter.
- Play in designated areas – away from freeway wall.
- Follow the instructions of the playground supervisors.
- Use bathrooms properly and with permission.
- Keep pencils, pens and other writing materials out of the bathrooms.
- Play safely without roughhousing or play fighting.
- Use two hands on the parallel bars.
- Use all other equipment for its intended purpose.
- Freeze when the freeze bell rings.
- Walk to lines when the whistle signals to line up.
Big Toy Guidelines
- Go down one at a time on the slides and fire pole. The double slides hold two people at a time.
- Don’t walk under the S-shaped or circular monkey bars.
- On the S-shaped monkey bars and large S-shaped stairs going up to the highest platform, wait until the person in front of you is half way up before you begin climbing.
- As soon as the person in front of you is out of the way, slide down.
- Do not run in the sandbox.
- Do not throw sand, or place sand on the sandbox edge. All sand stays in the sandbox.
- When the freeze bell rings, come down the stairs or ladders immediately and freeze on the sand.
- The slides are not to be used once the freeze bell rings.
- Be orderly in the lunch lines and at the tables and take everything you need in one trip.
- Sit properly and practice good table manners.
- Pick up all trash and place it in trash cans and/or recycle cans.
- Stay seated and wait for dismissal by a student supervisor.